This weekend (9th/10th January) the new CoreTrader 2 platform is going live. If you trade using the web interface you will not need to do anything, they’ll close as usual this Friday and when they reopen on Sunday at 10pm you can log in as normal and launch the new web platform from the client portal.
They’re adding new iOS and Android apps so if you trade on your mobile these will need to be added. Simply search for and download ‘Core Trader’ in the app store or on google play.
Over the last year they’ve listened to customer feedback and CoreTrader 2 will offer the following improvements:.
• Advanced Charts as standard: choose from scores of technical indicators on a highly intuitive interface, personalise your chart profile, save it easily and load it quickly.
• Zero deposit and withdrawal charges: on the new platform they’ve decided to buck the trend and will not charge you to deposit or withdraw.
• Tighter FTSE 250 equity spreads: they’re reducing our add on spread from 15bps to 10bps per leg.
• Better Execution: faster pricing and a smarter server set up means you’re likely to experience fewer trade rejections on fast moving markets.
• Easier to use Apps: they’ve completely redesigned the apps for iOS and Android, trading on the move will be easier than ever.
• A host of Client Requested Improvements: including netted margin when hedging, smart search, the ability to set default trade sizes by market and much more.
You can see CoreTrader 2 here.
What’s not changing?
• Tight, Fixed Spreads: remind yourself how much you’re saving by trading.
• Loyalty Scheme: earn cash back by trading.
• The way you Login to the web interface or your login details.
• How you Fund your Account.
• Client Support and Flexibility.