A new broker’s in town… this time it’s ETFinance.
Having searched online we decided to share our findings. All the information is in public domain so please feel free to double check, if you wish.
So Who Are ETFinance?
ETFinance is a trading name of MAGNUM FX (CYPRUS) LTD registration number HE 360548 authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (the “”CySEC””) under license number 359/18. As we can see from The Open Database Of The Corporate World, MAGNUM FX (CYPRUS) LTD was incorporated on 28 September 2016 and domain ETFinance.eu was registered on 29 July 2018 with GoDaddy.
Some ETFinance Reviews from Internet
New broker, so we decided to spend a bit of time and see what we could find. In no particular order:
1. According to forexbrokerz.com it’s “ETFinance is a reliable broker” – not sure a broker can become so reliable so quickly.
2. According to forexbonuslab.com it’s “They provide high-quality service and they are licensed by multiple highly respected regulatory bodies.” – not entirely true, as ETFinance is regulated only by CySEC.
Latest posts by trader (see all)
- ETFinance Review and Investigation - October 24, 2019
- Forex – USD/GBP superior as confirmed by UK’s factory statistics - April 18, 2013
- Oil bulls remain strong despite the struggling global growth - June 16, 2012