DF Markets have written to let traders know that the MT4 trading platform is being withdrawn from their services. This means that you will not be able to trade on the DF Markets MT4 platform after 31 December 2014.
What happens next?
- You now have a 90-day notice period to close all your existing open positions in MT4.
- Please be advised that any new positions you open in MT4 during this notice period must be closed by the end of business on 31 December 2014.
- Please note that if you fail to close your positions within the notice period, they will be automatically closed at the end of business on 31 December 2014.
- Please allow 24 hours after closing all your positions in MT4 to withdraw the funds form your account with them.
- Please make further deposits into your MT4 trading account only if you intend to trade with them within the notice period or transfer them to your DFTrader account with them.