DF Markets Review and User Ratings
|Key Spreads and Commissions and Margin Requirements|
|FTSE100 Daily||Spread: 0.5||Margin: 1%|
|Dow Jones Daily||Spread: 1||Margin: 1%|
|GBP/USD Spot||Spread: 0.8||Margin: 0.25%|
|EUR/USD Spot||Spread: 0.6||Margin: 0.25%|
|UK Shares Daily||Spread: 0.10%||Margin: 5%|
|US Shares Daily||Spread: 0.10%||Margin: 5%|
|* - Spreads are variable and much wider even in out-of-markets hours.|
- Financial Spread Betting
- Basic trading platform and demo account competitions
- Wide spreads, spread on FTSE100 can be up to 13 points
- Basic trading platform and only 1,110 markets to trade
10% sign up bonus, up to £1,000 (bonus cannot be withdrawn) and monthly demo account competitions.
About DF Markets
Delta Financial Markets Ltd (DFMarkets), established in 2010 and is regulated by the FCA. Traders are offered 1,100 markets to trade, such as, spread betting, forex, gold, silver, equities, futures and stock indices.
DFMarkets offers three platforms for spread betting customers, all of which were developed specifically for spread betting. They are:
* DFTrader - this trading platform was developed with simple interface, basic charting package and some trading tools. The trading platform also boasts fast execution times, and no re-quotes.
* DFWebTrader - a spread betting platform that is web-based, no software to install, easy to read and use. Access to 1,100 markets is readily available from any device with an internet connect. With the use of real-time charts and a selection of time-frames, it is easy to follow current market trends and bet as they appear.
* DFMobileTrader - Trade on the go with this simple platform developed specifically for mobile devices.
You have a choice of financial instruments to choose from, including financial spread betting, CFD trading and forex, a free demo account, no minimum deposits no re-quotes, one-click trading, 200:1 leverage and instant order executions.
Spreads on FX, indices and commodities are variable and can be considerably higher even during the market hours. Out of market hours, spreads on FTSE can be as high as 13 points and on cable over 5 PIPs. Please make sure you understand how variable spreads work and how to use them.
Incentives & Bonuses
Open a spread betting account with DF Markets and get 10% trading credit, up to £1,000 (this credit cannot be withdrawn and can only be used for trading during one month period). Offer ends 30 September 2014.
DF Markets also run €600 demo account competition every month for CFD and FX traders. No deposit required and you're free to participate to win a share of the pot, only 3 places get paid every month (the good thing is that you don't even need to make a deposit to win money for your real trading account but again this money can only be used for trading and cannot be withdrawn).
Introduction to DF Markets Trading Platform
Add your review for DF Markets
DF Markets Customer Reviews
There are 1 customer review(s).
|Rating:||1.5||Review by: s||Date: 2015-03-06|
spreads are variable ,DAX spread can go 4 points in volatile market order does not get filled once i places order to buy twitter 42.30 but it filled the order at 42.60 ,30 points more